Combine seasonal, local ingredients to create mouthwatering small plates perfect for summer parties. Learn about traditional flavour combinations and appreciate the elegance in simplistic recipes. And of course, nothing completes summer evening tapas quite like Sangria!
Chef: Scott Dicks of Rural
- Summer squash with fried blossoms, ricotta and basil
- Trout crudo, with roe ailoli, grilled beets and dill
- Pork tenderloin with forchette potato
- Carrot cake with sweet goat cheese and rosemary honey
- Seasonal summer sangria tasting (additional glasses available for purchase)
This class is a Night Out style. At a night out class the group comes together to create various parts of the menu. There will be a few specific learning points throughout the cooking portion of the evening with an emphasis on a delicious meal enjoyed by the group after preparation. Beer and wine available for purchase in addition to the sangria.
Price: $75 + gst