A unique evening of true farm to table dining prepared by Scott Dicks of Rural. Arlie LaRoche, owner of Farm One Forty, will take you on a virtual farm tour to learn more about where the ingredients for tonight's dinner were grown and answer any questions you have about sustainable agriculture, raising animals humanely, how farming can have a positive effect on climate change and what you can do to get involved. Let's reconnect with local food and farmers!
- Lamb creton, malt mustard, pickled egg
- Beef and ricotta ravioli, horseradish butter, chicken skin
- Pork presse, lentils, maple
- Cherry custard, sable, cocoa nib
* Please note this is not a cooking class
Price: $70 + tax