Looking to spice-up your vegetarian repertoire? Join chef Jenni to lean how to make vegetarian dishes inspired by the bold flavours of India.
Chef: Jenni Schrenk
- Swiss Chard and Spinach Palak Paneer; tantalizing puréed, cooked greens spiked with paneer cheese cubes
- Red Lentil Dal; comforting dish of split red lentils, oil and spices
- Aloo Gobi; potato, cauliflower and chickpeas simmered in aromatic spices
- Tumeric Baked Basmati Rice
- Grilled Naan
- Mango and Squash Cheesecake
This class is a Night Out style. For a night out class the group comes together to create various parts of the menu. There will be a few specific learning points throughout the cooking portion of the evening with an emphasis on a beautiful meal enjoyed by the group after preparation. Beer and wine available for purchase.
Price: $75.00 + gst